I am just reading the yet unofficial and near-final programme for the 2nd EBNEO-conference, scheduled 13-16 March 2013 in Egypt.
Topics will (probably) include:
- Mode of delivery and morbidity in the preterm infant?
- Developing a cheap surfactant for the third world – planning stages of a large RCT
- Survival without disability to age 5 years after neonatal caffeine therapy for apnea of prematurity
- Resuscitation of the preterm infant
- Implementation of evidence based neonatology - the EPICE project
- Economic outcomes of prematurity
- Follow up of high-risk infants
the conference web site (where you can also register): www.ebneo2013.com