I just want to share some brief news about our next Meetup, 7-10 April 2019 at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen/Denmark.
I just want to share the first five confirmed speakers and their topics:
- Morten Breindahl: Neonatal transports – how to do them safe and easy
- Ola Andersson: Cord Clamping, 1.0 and 2.0
- Ravi Patel: How to explain when NEC rates persist – even when a NICU does everything “Right”
- Ulrika Ådén: Infants surviving at the limit of viability, what are the outcomes? What shall we do?
- Gorm Greisen: Ethical decision making around the limit of viability- lessons from Scandinavia
I'll update you all with more names and topics as they are confirmed
Looking forward to meet up in Copenhagen!