JOIN THE DISCUSSION!

Want to join the discussions?

If you are a member already, log in!

(lost your password? reset it here)

99nicu.org 99nicu.org

99nicu Poll: do you have written nursing guidelines for infants on mechanical ventilation

Do you have nursing guidelines/protocols for infants on mechanical ventilation?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all are aware of the fact that infants on mechanical ventilation need good nursing care, and we would like to promote this topics during July.

The 99nicu Poll in July is about nursing guidelines and whether you have a written protocol for such care.

If you want to upload your own protocol, please do. You can add attachments to your post. If you need help to add a protocol to your post, please email me on info@99nicu.org and I will assist you.

Not really ours actually, but there is guidelines from the hospital where we learned before and some guidelines from the health ministry.. But we're working on our own guidelines, with some modification, according to our situation right now..

I am in the process of creating education for nurses and respiratory therapists about the care of infants with ET tubes. I am looking for pictures of infants with ET tubes in proper positioning. Does anyone have any pictures they can share for a power point presentation