JOIN THE DISCUSSION!

Want to join the discussions?

If you are a member already, log in!

(lost your password? reset it here)

99nicu.org 99nicu.org

Neonatal-Perinatal Board

Hi,

I will be taking the certifying exam for neonatal-perinatal medicine next March. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend any review course due my current practice location. I would like to get you opinion in materials, books, online reference to study for the board? I would be great if I cold access somebody subscription to the last neo-Conference for neonatology (from pediatrix), or the questions (I am willing to pay for it).

Thanks

Edited by abeluchin

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, in IRAN , we have a difficult exam before arrival in neonatology subspeciallity ( Cloherty JP. Manual of neonatology care. +NRP book+one book about breast feeding" hand book for physicians" )

In board exam ,we have a more difficult examination from book;fanaroff & martin neonatal perinatal medicine +book;assisted ventilation, goldsmith+ NRP+ breast feeding book)

we must remember all part of books ,but I think it is not necessary, and some part is for reading.fellow in neonatology in IRAN read one year day & night before exam( nearly 10 time review, do you believe?......)

But I suggest you only read Cloherty JP. Manual of neonatology care. It is a good book.

good luck

Neonatal review book( Dara broadsky) , cloherty hand book ESP of ID section, are the most intensified.

Buy the material of neonatal board review course .

There's a book PDF MCQ from 80's .. U get 10-15 percent of questions from there ..

Assisted ventilation for Goldsmith , fannarof, if u want

That's what I did ! I passed !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It is my pleasure to inform the group that I successfully passed the neonatal-perinatal board exam. It was a very difficult test. I wanted to thank all the support given here . The references suggested and the frequent cases and discussions posted here made a huge difference. THANKS 99NICU!!!!

It is my pleasure to inform the group that I successfully passed the neonatal-perinatal board exam. It was a very difficult test. I wanted to thank all the support given here . The references suggested and the frequent cases and discussions posted here made a huge difference. THANKS 99NICU!!!!

Good News! Congratulations!

Congrats...we are all very happy for you